To strengthen the various SAF VISUAL teams we work with associate partners. An associate partner is an independent professional who specializes in a specific field and who can work in accordance with the methodologies and standards of SAF VISUAL. An Associate Partner is praised for his specialism.
What do we expect from a SAF VISUAL Associate Partner?
- An active VAT number
- Recent extract Chamber of Commerce from which registration as an independent professional
- A completely correct and up-to-date resume
- Demonstrable successful intake interview, have completed assessment
- Different relevant references
- Fixed rate agreements for type of work: Intake, Audit, Project management, Lecturer / study program
- Signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Presenting a recent certificate of conduct
- Mention of associate partner of SAF VISUAL on your Linkedin profile
How do we support an Associate Partner?
- Your profile will be available on www.safvisual.com with a reference to your personal website, email and telephone number.
- You get access to our knowledge database SAF ACADEMY with standard templates, benchmarks, et cetera.
- Every quarter a knowledge day with your colleagues is organized by SAF VISUAL.
- With our strategic HRM partners we actively recruit an assignment for you if you are available.
- You have access to clients with which we have agreements such as ministries, municipalities, trade associations and the business community.
- Our SAF PROFFESIONALS act as a sounding board when carrying out assignments.
Do you want to become an Associate Partner?
Please contact LL.M. S.A.F. Daniels via the form on this page.